- Back or neck pain or sciatica
- Bulging or herniated disks or degenerative disk disease
- Worn spinal joints
- Injured or diseased spinal nerve roots
Benefits to Decompression
- Provides pain relief. Decompression can relieve tension in tight or injured muscles.
- Promotes healing of disc tissues. Decompression imposes a vacuum-like force on the spinal discs, which helps to draw healing fluids, cells, and other substances toward the damaged tissue.
- Helps restore your discs and joints. Things like stress and other factors may cause joints to be out of place or to herniate. Decompression helps to realign the joints and discs.
- Relieves pressure on nerves. Non-surgically decompressing the spine increases the space around these nerves, which may otherwise have become impinged and inflamed, thus allowing these nerves to begin healing.