Prenatal + Postpartum Chiropractic Care
Corrective Chiropractic is passionate about helping Charleston moms have their best pregnancy, birth and postpartum recovery! Dr. Kaitlyn Carroll has advanced training in perinatal and pediatric care through the ICPA and is certified in both Birthfit and Webster Technique for expecting mothers.
The Webster Technique is a chiropractic treatment specifically designed to address the changes your body experiences during pregnancy and has so many amazing benefits such as a properly aligned pelvis! Proper alignment of the pelvis allows for a safer and more comfortable birth for both mom and baby!
- Comfort: A more comfortable pregnancy, allowing you to stay safely active through all 3 trimesters
- Relief: Provides natural pain relief for neck and low back pain, sciatic pain, round ligament pain, pubic bone pain, rib pain, and more!
- Baby: Promotes optimal fetal positioning through proper pelvic alignment
- Natural: Supports natural labor and delivery, and reduces average labor time
- Postpartum: Improves healing time and supports you during the “fourth trimester”
Through focusing on the proper alignment and biomechanics of mom’s pelvis, hips and spine, Dr. Kaitlyn can help you have your healthiest pregnancy and birth!
We love to empower new and experienced mothers while providing personalized support during this incredible time in your life! Are you ready to make an appointment for pregnancy or postpartum chiropractic care? Please give us a call at (843) 972-3174 or book an appointment through our website, just click “Dr. Kaitlyn” as provider. She looks forward to meeting you and your family!