Dr. Mitch Wade
Dr. Mitch Wade received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Atlanta, GA. He completed his undergraduate education from Mercer University in biology while also playing baseball. While pursuing his chiropractic career, Dr. Mitch wanted to implement his knowledge of sports and athletics into helping athletes and families function and move at their best levels.
He is proficient in extremity adjusting and has received advanced training through the Council on Extremity Adjusting. He is currently a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner.
Dr. Mitch is passionate about sports and the outdoors. Outside of the office you will find him outdoors hiking with his wife Courtney, or hunting and fishing.
140 Howell Road
Tyrone, GA 30290
|Doctors on Staff:||Dr. Mitch Wade|
|Monday:||8:00 – 12:00 | 2:00 – 6:00|
|Tuesday:||1:00 – 5:00|
|Wednesday:||8:00 – 12:00 | 2:00 – 6:00|
|Thursday:||1:00 – 5:00|
|Friday:||8:00 – 12:00|
“The staff are welcoming and Dr Mitch is incredible. He’s professional yet helps his patients feel comfortable enough to joke around and laugh while learning the best ways to help make their transition from a painful daily living situation to healing and happy. The best chiropractor I’ve been to in years ,which is saying a lot because we move a ton since we’re military. Forgot to mention he offers a military discount too!”
“I’ve been seeing Dr. Mitch for the last couple of weeks. From the very first visit, I felt comfortable. Dr. Mitch is down to earth and personable. Just left my second appointment of the week with – we went over my progress and not only do my scans show improvement, but I physically FEEL the improvement. Highly recommend Corrective Chiropractic if you’re experiencing severe discomfort, or simply to keep up with maintaining your body’s overall health and alignment.”
“Such an awesome experience at the office! I was searching for a local chiropractor open on my day off (Friday) and he was the only one available. He was super responsive, quick to accommodate my schedule and beyond comprehensive! I’ve referred numerous patients to him as well because he and the office is all around such a wonderful place! If you are looking for an amazing and affordable local chiropractor, schedule an appointment now!”
What is a Performance Score?
- It is Corrective Chiropractic’s proprietary software that does a 20 point analysis of your spine.
- It gives us an overall score of your spinal health measuring range of motion, inflammation, posture, x-ray analysis, and much more.
- This helps us get to the root cause, as well as develop a custom treatment plan.
Will you adjust me on my first visit?
- We wish we could! Since we specialize in Corrective Care and perform a detailed analysis through our Performance Score, we take our time studying each patient to understand the best treatment protocols.
- This is why all of our offices receive outstanding reviews on their treatment as well as the results they continue to regularly receive.
- Your first adjustment would occur on the 2nd visit based on if chiropractic care is a good fit.
Do you take insurance?
- We are out of network with most insurance companies HOWEVER we have an in house billing team that will file your claims directly.
- Many of our patients with lower deductible insurance plans DO get reimbursed and many of our clients also tend to use an FSA or their HSA accounts.
Will adjustments hurt?
- Simple answer, no.
- Our team of highly qualified chiropractors specialize in many different techniques in order to adapt to your needs.
- This is why we perform an extremely thorough analysis on your first visit so we can be specific with your adjustments.
Do I need to get adjusted forever?
- In our clinic we have developed 4 phases of treatment known as our Path to Performance.
- The first phase, Initial Intensive, is designed to get you out of pain and moving properly.
- In Phase 2, known as the Stabilization and Strength phase, we focus on teaching you strength build exercises in order to support the spine.
- In Phase 3, known as Spinal Molding we focus on correcting the spine as much as possible back to its normal alignment.
- Our final phase called Maintenance is where many of our clients like to stay once we have gone through the first 3 phases.
- Not everyone has to do this. However, most of our clients choose to follow through with this phase similar to how they follow through with their dentist for maintenance.