Dr. Jeremy Sedlock
Dr. Jeremy received his doctor of chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, GA. He completed his undergraduate training at Kent State University while studying cognitive psychology. His focus has been on serving families and helping people who could not get better through traditional means. Along with his chiropractic education, he is currently in the process of obtaining additional certification in functional medicine and clinical nutrition.
Dr. Jeremy is committed to treating every patient in Johns Creek as a unique individual and understanding the nuances surrounding each person’s condition.
Dr. Jeremy and his wife Cynthia, who serves as the office manager, have two beautiful children. They enjoy exploring the local community and traveling.
Johns Creek Location
9700 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 132, Johns Creek, GA 30097
|Doctors on Staff:||Dr. Jeremy Sedlock|
Johns Creek Location
|Monday:||7:30 AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday:||3:00 – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:30 AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday:||3:00 – 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:30 AM–12:00 PM|
Johns Creek Location
This is the place to come…
“Dr. Sedlock is very thorough and polite. He’s my 4th chiropractor and has done things no one else has tried before. The office has been very flexible whether I’ve needed to come earlier or later to an appointment. If you want a chiropractor that does more than quickly crack your back for two seconds and send you out the door, this is the place to come.”
“I’m extremely pleased with my experience at Corrective Chiropractic. I had a persistent ache in the middle of my back that I had been dealing with for years. I finally decided to seek chiropractic treatment and I’m so glad I did. My back feels great and I can’t remember the last time I’ve had pain in that area. Dr. Jeremy has done a great job and he and Cynthia are so nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend them!”
This is a well run practice…
“Jeremy has been great. I came in for a consultation for back pain and treatments have been very helpful. I appreciate how friendly Jeremy and Cynthia are. This is a well run practice. They are always ready for my appointment and I’m in and out on time.”
What is a Performance Score?
- It is Corrective Chiropractic’s proprietary software that does a 20 point analysis of your spine.
- It gives us an overall score of your spinal health measuring range of motion, inflammation, posture, x-ray analysis, and much more.
- This helps us get to the root cause, as well as develop a custom treatment plan.
Will you adjust me on my first visit?
- We wish we could! Since we specialize in Corrective Care and perform a detailed analysis through our Performance Score, we take our time studying each patient to understand the best treatment protocols.
- This is why all of our offices receive outstanding reviews on their treatment as well as the results they continue to regularly receive.
- Your first adjustment would occur on the 2nd visit based on if chiropractic care is a good fit.
Do you take insurance?
- We are out of network with most insurance companies HOWEVER we have an in house billing team that will file your claims directly.
- Many of our patients with lower deductible insurance plans DO get reimbursed and many of our clients also tend to use an FSA or their HSA accounts.
Will adjustments hurt?
- Simple answer, no.
- Our team of highly qualified chiropractors specialize in many different techniques in order to adapt to your needs.
- This is why we perform an extremely thorough analysis on your first visit so we can be specific with your adjustments.
Do I need to get adjusted forever?
- In our clinic we have developed 4 phases of treatment known as our Path to Performance.
- The first phase, Initial Intensive, is designed to get you out of pain and moving properly.
- In Phase 2, known as the Stabilization and Strength phase, we focus on teaching you strength build exercises in order to support the spine.
- In Phase 3, known as Spinal Molding we focus on correcting the spine as much as possible back to its normal alignment.
- Our final phase called Maintenance is where many of our clients like to stay once we have gone through the first 3 phases.
- Not everyone has to do this. However, most of our clients choose to follow through with this phase similar to how they follow through with their dentist for maintenance.