Dr. Haley Ray
Dr. Haley Ray received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, GA. She attended Clayton State University for her undergraduate studies where she received her bachelor’s degree in Biology. During her time at Clayton State University, Dr. Haley was a member of the Women’s Soccer team.
While pursuing her Chiropractic degree, Dr. Haley received advanced training in pediatrics and pregnancy through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) and specializes in sports chiropractic, Chiropractic BioPhysics and family care. She is currently working towards the completion of ICPA certification program.
Dr. Haley’s purpose is to help restore and maintain health and wellness within every family.
In her spare time, Dr. Haley enjoys spending quality time with her husband Jono, playing with her two beautiful dogs, hiking in the mountains, yoga and riding her bike.
Back pain, neck pain, headaches and poor posture are too common in todays society. Chiropractic care works to improve your health and eliminate bodily pain and dysfunction to prevent disease. Corrective Chiropractic is the ultimate place to go for all chiropractic services in East Cobb. We’re located in the 30062 area code, which is in the area of East Cobb, just 7 miles east of Marietta square and 6 miles west of downtown Roswell. In addition to offering general chiropractic care, we also specialize in the following:
- Sports Chiropractic
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Text Neck
- Poor Posture
- Numbness and/or Tingling into the arms or legs
- Car Accidents
Regardless of your specific problems, we’re the ones to call if you need a chiropractor in the East Cobb, Marietta area.
• Alleviated pain
• Better sleep
• Improved posture
• Increased range of motion
• Better flexibility
• Reduced Inflammation
• Controlled balance
• Prevention of future or repetitive injuries
• Improved digestion
• Improvements in your overall health & wellbeing
Do you want to enjoy these benefits? Then get in touch with us today, and we can book your initial consultation and assessment.
3535 Roswell Rd. #7
Marietta, GA 30062
|Doctors on Staff:||Dr. Haley Ray|
|Monday:||8:00 – 12:00 | 2:00 – 6:00|
|Tuesday:||3:00 – 7:00|
|Wednesday:||8:00 – 12:00 | 2:00 – 6:00|
|Thursday:||3:00 – 7:00|
|Friday:||8:00 – 12:00|
“Love being under Dr. Ray’s chiropractic care!! I’m constantly putting stress on my body playing sports, training at the gym and traveling. Dr. Ray is incredible with patient care and has helped me relieve back and neck pain time and time again. She’s always personable and makes routine visits something I always look forward to. I highly recommend Dr. Ray at East Cobb Corrective Chiropractic.”
“I absolutely love Dr. Haley! She has been taking care of me for the past 4 years, and also takes care of my teenaged son. She has the best energy and I would recommend her to anyone in need of chiropractic care.”
“Life changing from the first session. I’ve had horrid back pain, cause by a wreak, for years. I had almost given up hope because I didn’t think anyone could help me. Dr. Haley really listened and did everything to understand my needs. I feel like I’ve gotten my life back. I could not sing her praises loud enough!!!”
What is a Performance Score?
- It is Corrective Chiropractic’s proprietary software that does a 20 point analysis of your spine.
- It gives us an overall score of your spinal health measuring range of motion, inflammation, posture, x-ray analysis, and much more.
- This helps us get to the root cause, as well as develop a custom treatment plan.
Will you adjust me on my first visit?
- We wish we could! Since we specialize in Corrective Care and perform a detailed analysis through our Performance Score, we take our time studying each patient to understand the best treatment protocols.
- This is why all of our offices receive outstanding reviews on their treatment as well as the results they continue to regularly receive.
- Your first adjustment would occur on the 2nd visit based on if chiropractic care is a good fit.
Do you take insurance?
- We are out of network with most insurance companies HOWEVER we have an in house billing team that will file your claims directly.
- Many of our patients with lower deductible insurance plans DO get reimbursed and many of our clients also tend to use an FSA or their HSA accounts.
Will adjustments hurt?
- Simple answer, no.
- Our team of highly qualified chiropractors specialize in many different techniques in order to adapt to your needs.
- This is why we perform an extremely thorough analysis on your first visit so we can be specific with your adjustments.
Do I need to get adjusted forever?
- In our clinic we have developed 4 phases of treatment known as our Path to Performance.
- The first phase, Initial Intensive, is designed to get you out of pain and moving properly.
- In Phase 2, known as the Stabilization and Strength phase, we focus on teaching you strength build exercises in order to support the spine.
- In Phase 3, known as Spinal Molding we focus on correcting the spine as much as possible back to its normal alignment.
- Our final phase called Maintenance is where many of our clients like to stay once we have gone through the first 3 phases.
- Not everyone has to do this. However, most of our clients choose to follow through with this phase similar to how they follow through with their dentist for maintenance.