Our primary goal at Corrective Chiropractic is to help you fix the issue(s) you came in with in the shortest amount of time possible.
Following the consultation, the diagnostic testing will begin, which will include:
- Thermal testing to measure heat radiating from the spine
- Muscle scans to determine high levels of muscle activity ruling out whether the problem is spine or soft tissue
- Radiographs to help pinpoint the structural integrity of the spine.
After this appointment concludes, the doctors will review all the testing and have the patient come back the following day to begin treatment and answer four main questions:
- Can chiropractic therapy help?
- How long will chiropractic treatment be?
- How often do they need to come in?
- How much will this process cost?
We find that by answering these four questions for all of our patients helps put them at ease and creates a sense of ownership for the patient in their chiropractic care.