The Chiropractic Practice With A Community Feel
The vision for our practice has always been for the feel to be energetic and full of life. From the color tones to the curves in the wall, the open ceiling, and hardwood floors we want to create an atmosphere unique to your typical medical office. Furthermore, we like the open floor plan that enables us to conduct various workshops and seminars that are open to patients and community members.
Our Mission Statement
Our purpose is to lead, empower, and inspire our communities to lead a proactive life through the principles of Chiropractic. A couple of these principles include:
- Law of Cause and Effect – We want people to understand that for every problem, whether it is health, financial, or relationship related, there is also a cause. If they just treat the effects, the cause will get bigger and create worse effects.
- 100% Innate Intelligence – Inside of us lies the best pharmacy and greatest healing powers to live our greatest life ever. Unfortunately, as stress increases in our society and people continue to become sicker and sicker, it is crucial to understand how to maximize innate intelligence and have it work toward our advantage.
Corrective Chiropractic prides itself on two main core values: Results & Service.
At our chiropractic clinics throughout Georgia (Alpharetta, Atlanta, Decatur, Sandy Springs, & Woodstock) & South Carolina (Mount Pleasant), we specialize in the most advanced chiropractic therapy services focusing on structural correction.
Our chiropractic treatment protocols follow the acronym E.A.T for optimal results, which stands for:
- Exercise: Every patient that is accepted into our office performs corrective exercises before each adjustment. Similar to warming up before working out, these corrective exercises help give the patient optimal long term results and maximize each adjustment. We use vibrating platforms along with Pettibon and Chiropractic Biophysics equipment to enhance progress.
- Adjustment: The core of our practice is our corrective adjustments that are performed based on all the diagnostic findings from the initial visit. Each adjustment is different each visit and each patients adjustments are different depending on circumstances with patients and their goals. Some patients prefer full spine chiropractic therapy and some patients prefer instrument chiropractic treatment in order to not hear any sounds while being adjusted. All of our locations in Georgia (Alpharetta, Atlanta, Decatur, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs, & Woodstock) & South Carolina (Mount Pleasant) have the same equipment and are all advanced in treatment protocols.
- Traction: A differentiating factor from Corrective Chiropractic from many other chiropractors is the final step of the process know as intersegmental traction. This is when the patients lie on their back post-adjustment and set for 5 minutes to allow the adjustment to set better instead of the patient jumping right into their car and losing many of the effects of the adjustment. The traction tables help to massage the discs of the spine to help with better mobility and less inflammation.
Services Offered at Corrective Chiropractic
We provide numerous services at our offices, including:
- Massage Therapy
- Corrective Traction Exercises
- Seminars and Workshops
- Digital X-rays
- Digital Stress Scan and Muscle Scan
- Nutrition Training
If you live near any of our offices in Georgia (Alpharetta, Atlanta, Decatur, Sandy Springs, & Woodstock) & South Carolina (Mount Pleasant), please e-mail email@example.com for more information.