How do I know if I have Scoliosis?
Some common symptoms of scoliosis include:
- Uneven shoulders
- Uneven waist and one hip being higher than the other
- Severe spinal curve that can reduce the amount of space within the chest, making it difficult for the lungs to function properly.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Scoliosis:
Chiropractic care provides patients with scoliosis treatment that’s safe and non-invasive. It also provides a non-addictive alternative to prescription medications or over-the-counter medications.
The use of chiropractic care can help:
- Reduce scoliosis discomfort significantly
- Prevent further spine degradation
- Improve the overall quality of life
- Reduce inflammation, and improve the function of both the affected joint and the nervous system as a whole.
If you’re suffering from scoliosis or the pain that comes with it, get in touch with our team at Corrective Chiropractic today. We can help reduce discomfort on your spine and help prevent your scoliosis from getting worse.