1) I have never been on a roller coaster ride.
2) My favorite place in the World is Park City, Utah.
3) My first job was working for my uncle in a drugstore (My times have changed).
4) My grandfather owned one of the largest pharmacies in Charleston, SC.
5) My nickname in high school was Adogg.
6) My favorite book is “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari”
7) I used to drink 2-3 diet cokes a day for a whole year in 2004.
8) I ran track and field in high school and my favorite races were the 1600M (1 mile) and 3200M (2 mile).
9) When I was in college a professor told me after my first exam in Biology that maybe I was not cutout for a pre-med major. (That lit a spark)
10) My favorite teacher was Mr. Wadsworth who was my middle school science teacher and I still remember learning about the Venus Flytrap.
11) At 15, I had a job working at a costume shop where I would have to dress up and dance on the side of the street to attract customers.
12) My favorite thing to do on a weekend is watch a movie and have some hot tea.
13) My grandfathers died in 2004 from cancer which taught my a big lesson on life and loving everyone in the present.
14) I have a sister that is 10 years younger than me that I couldn’t be more proud of.
15) I love getting work done in the airports and catching up on e-mails.
16) When I was younger I used think the wake from the water on a boat was hitting rocks.
17) I grew up in Charleston, SC and would like to move back when I retire.
18) I feel bad when I am 1 minute late to anything.
19) I meditate for 9 minutes every morning.
20) My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
21) I love my practice and clients more than anything in the World besides my family.