During this time it is important for us to stay open for you to maintain a healthy spine and immune system. Here are the chiropractic precautions we are taking. We are open for you to come in and maintain your care. As COVID19 affects our communities, our work as your family chiropractor continues. We are vigilant; heeding all federal, state and local health advisories; and where it makes sense, adjusting efforts to safeguard the health and safety of our staff and practice members.
Woodstock Office COVID-19 Policies
Please read below what chiropractic precautions we are doing for COVID-19 in our Woodstock office to make sure you stay healthy and safe while here.
Our Covid-19 PROTOCOLS during this time:
- Screening questions will be texted to 2 hours before appointments so we can take all precautions needed
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days, been in close contact with another person who has been diagnosed with or under investigation for COVID-19, or do you have the following symptoms: a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
- Neck traction, wobble chairs, adjustment table, and rolling tables will all be sanitized after every use
- Before or after your adjustment we have vitamin D3 available for you to take at no charge
- The schedule has been modified so that there is no more than 3 patients in the office at all times
- On top of all of our precautions, you are more than welcome to bring your own towel, gloves, or mask
We Appreciate You Observing Our Chiropractic Precautions
Thank you for your continued support during this time. All of our offices are following the CDC and WHO guidelines given and taking other chiropractic precautions to make sure our patients feel comfortable during this time. If you have any questions please ask our Office Manger, Nikki.